GENERAL MEETING AND BOOTCAMP INFORMATION
The Charleston CSN campus (6375 W. Charleston Blvd.) and Cheyenne campus (3200 E. Cheyenne Ave) will be this seasons official meeting and training locations. Basketball Board Members, the Instructional Chair, and Crew Chiefs will be in attendance. New and existing members will congregate to receive information pertaining to the season, vote on basketball related topics, and have the opportunity to be seen and heard. Meetings also count towards receiving playoff games.
SNOA will provide weekly on court training to all officials willing to learn. Staff will go over free-throw and in-bound administration, granting and reporting time-outs, fouls signals and reporting to the table, and so much more! So bring a whistle and be prepared to learn, because every opportunity you take to improve will help give you the confidence you need when you're in the game.
All SNOA basketball officials will split up and join their Crew Chiefs in an assigned classroom where crew members will sign-in, have any and all information from the general meeting clarified, and cover crew affairs that need to be addressed. Classroom sessions are conducted after the general meeting and will go no longer than 6:45 pm.
SNOA BASKETBALL POLICIES & PROCEDURES MANUAL
GENERAL MEETING SCHEDULE
October 29th, Sunday, 5pm
November 5th, Sunday, 5pm
November 19th, Sunday, 5pm
December 3rd, Sunday, 5pm
January 7th, Sunday, 5pm
On November the 18th, all Crew's will run scrimmages at various sites. All officials will be needed!
New Meeting and Bootcamp Pics Coming Soon!!!
Numer of Officials
2022-23 SNOA Mileage Chart
Beaver Dam (Az)
Miles (Round Trip)
1. No compensation is given to officials if 24 hours' notice is given prior to the scheduled start time.
2. If the game is canceled less than 24 hours before start time (unless due to weather), the official will receive one game fee and it will be the highest level game scheduled.
3. If the canceled game is an out of town assignment and is less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled start time, one game fee will be paid but no travel pay is given if the officials have not left for their out of town site yet.
4. If officials arrive to an out of town site and the game has been canceled for whatever the circumstance, one cam fee is paid (if a doubleheader was scheduled) and the travel fee will be paid to the driver and all riders.
5. If the cancellation is on game day due to weather and the game has not officially begun, schools and school districts make the determination if officials get paid. The only exception would be an out of town assignment in which the officials have already left for their game. The officials will be paid one game fee plus travel fees.
6. Once the scheduled game has begun, the official will be compensated for the game regardless if it is completed or not.
7. The only exception that an official would not be compensated for a canceled game would be if that official is then re-scheduled on that same day to officiate at a different location/game.
Get your Official NIAA logo Jersey from the U.S. Purchase Officials Website
US Officials Supplies Has What You Need
Get your Official NIAA logo Jacket